I really like some of these:
1. The number one thing that would let more independent artists exists in America is a universal basic income.
2. Companies are not loyal to you. Please never believe a company has your back. They are amoral by design and will discard you at a moment’s notice.
3. I’ve cobbled together many different streams of income, so that if the bottom falls out of one industry, I’m not ruined.
5. I’ve never had a big break. I’ve just had tiny cracks in this wall of indifference until finally the wall wasn’t there any more.
9. Never trust some Silicon Valley douchebag who’s flush with investors’ money, but telling creators to post on their platform for free or for potential crumbs of cash.
13. Don’t work for free for rich people. Seriously. Don’t don’t don’t.